[Xen-users] Xen on AMD64 with Desktop on domU

Hello.

I'm doing a fresh install of Xen on an AMD64 using Gentoo. I have an nvidia graphics card. Dom0 will be a minimal system install without Xorg or any other GUI applications. I'm hoping to set up Xen with 3 guest domains -- one running servers for the network (ntp, dhcp, bind, yp, etc.), one guest domain running my desktop with Xorg and the third guest domain to be used for development & testing.

What I'm hoping to find out is --
1. does the above make sense?
2. I want to access the X-server on the desktop domU directly on tty7. Is this possible? If so, how can I do this?
3. what are the things I need to watch out for?

I've done some research and I'm aware I have to disable tls and compile the system with specific compiler flags. If anyone has pointers to documentation specific to what I want to do, that would be much appreciated.

TIA.

Samir