[Xen-users] Sgi 1600SW flatpanel and Xen

Hi all!

Did somebody uses the Sgi 1600SW flatpanel with a Xen-machine?

If I boot a xen-dom0-kernel the last I see is the grub. The machine is
booting up but with a black flatpanel. So what's the problem with this
special flatpanel?

Starts the xen-hypervisor with framebuffer-support?

Software like the debian-installer are using the wrong
framebuffer-settings so that I have to disable the framebuffer-support
in such software before starting.

But how can I change the framebuffer-settings in the xen-hypervisor?

Thanks!