Re: [Xen-users] bonding and bridging

Hi,

Am Dienstag, 25. April 2006 14:31 schrieb Torsten Werner:
> I tried to use Xen 3.0.2 with the bond0 device. Unfortunately ARP
> stops working in Xen0. Is it possible to use bridging with a bonding
> device?

yes, i've a setup like this. eth0/eth1 -> bond0 -> xenbr0. All setup by the
system and xen network-bridge script disabled.

In my setup xenbr0 has no ip in dom0 because this is the internet connection
device. I only have the problem that domUs have to make traffic so that domUs
are reachable over the net. But running ntp inside domU resolves this issue.

--
greetings

eMHa