RE: [Xen-users] mac addresses domUs

This should not be a problem - as long as all your DomU's on the same
machine have unique numbers between themselves, that's sufficient. Since
the mac-address gets translated/replaced when you send the packet out to
the outside (if that happens at all) through the Dom0, you don't need to
worry about the mac-address of your DomU being seen by some other device
outside your virtual set of machines.

--
Mats