[Xen-users] SUSE10.1 has a nice Xen Package again

Hi, It's been as long as a year when I sent a mail here. Remember SUSE
9.3 had included a nice Xen2.0 package. It was so easy to introduce that
I could wrote a how to book in Japanese. SUSE 10.0 and Xen 3.0 combi
were too cutting-edged both of them, I met many troubles and confusion.
And now! I am trying SUSE10.1 development build with Xen 3.0.2 package.
It's again really nice. Though I have not yet VT hardware, I can only
operate good old para-virtualization. Yet it's so satisfying. I can SUSE
domU and even Fedora5 domU with no trouble at all. The virtual eth0s
work perfect, I could easily get into VNC desktops of domUs. Yeah, it's
too easy to stop laughing.

In addition, YaST VM manager is really interesting. I could introduce
SUSE domU via my LAN installing server only with several times of mouse
clicking. Imagine how I was excited to see YaST installer working in a
tiny console for the VM!
Unfortunately other option(installation from CD, using other booting
kernel, using existing image files or block devices usw, usw) were not
avaiable, but this SUSE is yet RC3. I'm looking forward very hot to the
release.

Dear Xen newbies! I strongly recommend you to start from SUSE. Other
distros  must have their own advantages, but it's not bad to try them
after a good experience with SUSE.

noniko