Re: [Xen-users] NFS problems in guest

Itai Tavor wrote:
> I'm running Xen 3 (xen-unstable tarball from 4/27) with kernel 2.6.16
> and Debian Sarge in all domains. Most things seem to work very well, I
> had the soft lockups problem but Apr 6 change seems to have fixed it.

I was just wondering where you get your tarball from? Is it the "Pre-built
installations of Xen 3.0 for 32 bit, PAE and 64 bit." from
http://www.xensource.com/xen/downloads/ ?

If so I'm wondering why not more people are complaining about this problem? It
should not be restricted to our setup?!? I doubt that Itai and I are both
affected just because we use Debian/Sarge. I think its more likely to be a (Xen)
kernel issue.