Von: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Mario Bischof
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. April 2006 16:20
An: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [Xen-users] Floppy support VMX domain

Im running a windows on a vmx domain with an image file.
My floppy is recognized as /dev/fd0 and i can mount it under dom0,
but it doesnt appear in windows.
I've also tried to add "floppy='/dev/fd0'" into the vmx config file,
but no change.

I just doesnt find my floppy drive, and if i try boot=a it doesnt
even seek for the floppy drive when booting.

Any suggetions?

Mario