Re: [Xen-users] Resize Disk

Chad F wrote:
Is there a way I can resize the disk/file that Xen is on -- I created a
10GB Disk for my install but I've just realized it's not enough; anyway I
could possibly increase it to 20gb? or even more if I wanted? Let me know.
Thanks.

Partition Magic. On normal [ext3] systems, it works fine. No need to mingle with images et al.. Should work on an Zen partition as well, unless I miss something xen-specific?

--
Kind regards,
Mogens Valentin