[Xen-users] network setup

Hello folks

I would like network services running in DomU to be addressed by Dom0's public
IP. What networking approach is applicable in this case (bridge/route/NAT)?

Let's assume that Dom0's IP is 131.155.145.159, netmask is 255.255.254.0 and
131.155.144.1 is used as a gateway.
How should I alter /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp file and domain's configuration
file?
What do I need to specify in DomU's /etc/network/interfaces file?

Moreover, I would like to have DomU obtain all necessary data via DHCP, if
possible.

Thank you for any help

Ales Cervenka