Re: [Xen-users] Domain interface not work in Xen FC5

Grateful, it forgives me. I really put in /etc/modprobe.d/modprobe.conf.dist
"alias eth0 xennet"

I do not know more what I can make. Already I tried of everything, however the
domain insists on not seeing the interface.

--
Leonardo Pinto
listas#openlogic dot com br

On Fri, 05 May 2006 15:54:35 +0100, Phil Evans wrote