Re: [Xen-users] poor harddisk performance HVM domain (Windows 2003 guest)

Hi,

I'd like to see some confirmation on this one, since I'm experimenting with
this for days and being unable to get acceptable transfer speeds. I thought
such poor performance should not happen with VT?

It even gets worse when installing and using Ubuntu HVM, can't enable DMA
for the QEMU harddisk, resulting in a very slow +-3.5MB/s read. Isn't there
any way to resolve this?

 - Joost