Re: [Xen-users] support of smbfs

Which version of xen you are running?  You need to recompile your kernel
and add smbfs support to your dom-U kernel. Through "make mencuconfig
ARCH=xen" - for xen 2.x versions - and add support for smbfs.

Or please upgrade your xen to 3.0.2. Smb support is added for both dom-0
and dom-U kernel for binary package of xen.