Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0.2 on Dell 2850

Yes, this did the trick and I really appreciate the lists support in helping me with the issue. Did I miss this "known issue" somewhere in the faqs, docs, wiki? If so, please excuse me. If not, perhaps it would be wise for us to cover hardware-specific issues like this on the wiki.

Thoughts?

Best,
Adam