[Xen-users] xenmon

When I run xenmon.py on my x86_64 box (dual core, single socket),  I get a
single line of incomprehensible output at the top of the screen.    It looks
something like this (extra spaces & ='s removed to make it fit):

 =     99.96%  99.98%======18.70ms/exx======Waitedd============

Is this a known problem?    What is the output supposed to look like?

--
Ray Bryant
AMD Performance Labs                   Austin, Tx