[Xen-users] Network happens to down on Peak hours

Hello,

I have a live dom-U which runs an apache web server. Network specific to
this Dom-U happens to be down at peak hours. It's not possible to ping
or do any network operation on that Dom-U after this. Other dom-Us are
working fine at the same time. To fix this I have to log in to that
Dom-U manually through "xm console" and restart network service using
/etc/init.d/network restart. Can anybody help me to find out why network
happens to crash at peak hours? Is this anything related with xen bridging?

Thanks
Sadique