Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 11:40:18 -0400
From: Adam Kosmin <akosmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0.2 on Dell 2850
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, this did the trick and I really appreciate the lists support in
helping me with the issue. Did I miss this "known issue" somewhere in
the faqs, docs, wiki? If so, please excuse me. If not, perhaps it would
be wise for us to cover hardware-specific issues like this on the wiki.

Thoughts?

Best,
Adam

--