Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.02 with Intel VT

Damian Hischier schrieb:
Dear mailing list

I just installed Suse 10.1 with Xen support on a computer with an
dualcore Intel processor. Is ther any documantation around on how to
configure the xen, that it supports the intels vt technologiy.

You don't have to configure anything in Xen, you just need to activate VT support in the BIOS of your machine.

Then, after booting Xen, check

xm dmesg | grep VMXON

which should give something like

(XEN) VMXON is done

Then you are all set.

I also have a dual core Pentium D 920 with VT support enabled.
But as soon as I fire up a fullyvirtualized domain the whole machine just freezes... Will try to make my own kernel.

Greetings,
Andrej