[Xen-users] xm mem-set question

Hi all,

I am running xen 3.0.1 on SLES 9 with AMD 64 bit architecture.  I have a
domU that I originally brought up with 256Mb of ram.  I now need to
increase the ram allocation.  I reset it in the config file and rebooted
the domU.  xm top in dom0 recognizes the allocation but checking memory
with top or free inside the domU indicates that only the original 256Mb is
recognized.  I tried the xm mem-set command but generated an Unexpected
error: exceptions.UnicodeError .

How do I get my domU to see the new amount of memory?

Regards,

John Little
Hendricks Regional Health IS Department
317-718-4752
jslittl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.hendrickshospital.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail and the files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this e-mail in error and that any
use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail and
deleting it from your computer.