From: lorena@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lorena@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 12:53 PM
To: Mito
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] FC4 domU on FC5

Hi mito!!

I saw your wiki and read the xen-3.0.2 set up that you make it, and is
very good
:D but i've a question when i install the xen, kernel-xen0 and
kernel-xenU of a
rpm it's necessary compile the domU kernel? or you did because you installed
from source?
I will try to create the guestOS with the quemu, it looks interesting ;)

Thx.

Lore.