Re: [Xen-users] PCI passtrough in HVM Domain ?

Should Virtual_PCI work ?

Sven

Andrej Radonic <andrej.radonic@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

05/19/2006 06:09 AM

xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject

Sven Oehme wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> can i pass a PCI device to a HVM domain ?
> i tried Virtual_PCI and Pass trough as PCI_Backends.
> in the boot log i see that he hides the device and when i start the
> domain it tells me that he assigned it now to the domain
> but in both ways the Adapter doesn't appears in the Windows System
> that runs in the HVM domain.

according to several previous postings in this list pci passthrough is
not supported for vmx guests...

Bye,
Andrej