Re: [Xen-users] proper shutdown of domUs

Thanks.

This "tries" worries me ;-).

Well, then I will have to devise a plan how to freeze dom0 shutdown so that
domU will shutdown properly with "xendomains stop" (K??xendomains) script.

DomU must really shutdown first before anything in dom0 shuts down.

thanks