Re: [Xen-users] Debian packages for xen3 + kernel images for dom0/U

Hi,

Am Sonntag, 29. Januar 2006 23:01 schrieb Ralph Passgang:
[..]
> gnbd is also available on packages.debianbase.de. take a look at:
> http://packages.debianbase.de/sarge/i386/gnbd/
> But it's really only gnbd (without the rest of the redhat cluster suite)
> and I am not very happy about the packages at all (a working but ugly
> hack). I would like to see at least a recent gnbd version in debian
> natively... I think I will submit a whishlist bug against the old and
> broken original gnbd packages which are still in unstable. I need gnbd
> myself and it shouldn't be a problem for the maintainer to update the gnbd
> packages, don't know why this didn't happend in the last time. Maybe the
> debian guys could take the ubuntu solution if gnbd is working well there.

i really like these packages because they are __without__ the redhat cluster
suite.
So with Xen 3.0.2 and kernel version 2.6.16 i need Version 1.02 instead of
1.01 but in debian unstable they all depend on the cluster suite. Are there
any packages without these dependencies like the packages on
http://packages.debianbase.de/sarge/i386/gnbd/ ?

--
greetings

eMHa