Re: [Xen-users] iSCSI-LUN as VBD

Hi

Peter Simon wrote:
at the list I read the that some guys have this setup working: Access though iSCSI in dom0 to the target, starting domU directly form
iSCSI-LUN as vbd.

We got xen-2.0.7 with Debian Sarge 2.6.11 and core-iscsi 1.6.2.5 as
initator and iscsi-tools 3.3.

Accessing the iSCSI-LUN via dom0 works like a charme but my hole box
crashes, when domU starts and tries to mount the filesystems.
I'm testing with xen-3.0.2, open-iscsi 1.0-485 and a NetApp-Filer as
target.

Our DomU also crashed while using open-iscsi 1.0-485 with an
segmentation fault.

Are there any clues how to setup this or why it crashes?

We didn't have any idea why open-iscsi crashed but core-iscsi works
pretty fine.

Kind regards

Martin

--