[Xen-users] Re: Anyone got Enomalism installed?

On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 04:24:58PM -0700, Stephen Yum wrote:
> Has anyone got enomalism (www.enomalism.com) installed?
>
> Documentation is sparse, but it seems like it has to be installed on
> dom0, is that correct?
>
> If that's the case, one of the dependencies is the fedora directory
> server, which requires at least 256MB of RAM. My dom0 and would
> rather not allocate any more. Is there a way to get this to run under
> 64MB or at least get it to run in a domU?

You should be able to run FDS on a domU -- I really can't see any reason why
they'd require it to be on the same machine as the management webapp.

The wisdom of having a hard requirement of a large, complex,
hard-to-install, and unfamiliar-to-most-people for your basic VM management
app is another matter entirely.

- Matt