[Xen-users] Windows x64 HVM Guest

Hi,

I'm trying to install 64 bit Windows XP as an HVM guest machine under Debian Sarge with Xen 3.0.2. I can get OpenBSD, Windows XP 32bit and various linuxs without any problems, but I can't get the 64 bit version to install.

Every time I try to boot from the 64 bit iso I get an error saying that apic is not enabled and that I should enable it in the firmware. I do however have 'apic=1' set in the xen guest config file.

I'm using an Abit AW8-MAX with the latest bios version. Has anyone else managed to get Windows 64 bit installed?

Regards,
Rowan