Re: [Xen-users] LVM2 snapshots and XEN = problem :(

Hello again

I've upgraded my xen to the latest testing (3.0.2-2) and kernels to 2.6.16.13 but the problem is still here. Even worse - now when I do
lvremove -f /dev/xenvg/backup
the source domU becomes frozen and I can't get there in any way - not via ssh and not via xm console :( But it still answeres on my pings

--
Best regards
Anton Khalikov