Re: [Xen-users] LVM2 snapshots and XEN = problem :(

Emiliano Gabrielli wrote:
On Wednesday 24 May 2006 05:58, Anton Khalikov wrote:

Actually I think you don't need to power off your system except of domUs
to run "lvchange -a n" to be able to remove backup snapshot

I can confirm this

It seems like it depends on the kernel version. After I installed latest xen-testing (3.0.2-2 with 2.6.16.13) I can't power off my afrected domU anymore because after lvremove it freezes and doesn't respond to both xm console and ssh :(

--
Best regards
Anton Khalikov