Re: [Xen-users] Production Xen Deployment (Windows Guests)

> Also if your looking for a vendor that will support your xen setup I copied
> this from another list:
>
> A really neat vendor to add to your list is Virtual Iron
>
> One aspect of their approach to VT is to treat each node on an
> infiniband network as a NUMA node in a single image scale up approach.
>
> It is public info that Intel Capital is investing there.
> <<

I was under the impression that VI had now abandoned the "virtual SMP cluster"
approach, and were concentrating on providing management products for their
Xen-based package.

Apparently they were finding it so hard to persuade potential customers to use
Infiniband it was more like selling the IB adapters than software...  I think
the cluster SMP stuff was predicated on people having IB infrastructure,
that's not yet widely deployed.

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.