RE: [Xen-users] Success with RHEL 4.1 build?

  • To: <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Yu, Ping Y" <ping.y.yu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 06:50:32 +0800
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:51:16 -0700

Brian,
Which domain are you planning to use? If you want to start a domU,
then you can take /etc/xen/xmexample1 as the example and *have to* points the
kernel 2.6.16-xen for it, and if you want to start a HVM, then you can
take /etc/xen/xmexample.hvm as the example, and do not modify the
option "kernel" for you have to use hvmloader.

Ping