[Xen-users] Re:Windows on XEN with Vanderpool

Hi,

I am the one who wrote the Xen_Full_Virtualization_Example.
I would like to know about your environment in detail...
How did you confirm your cdrom drive as /dev/hda?

I confirmed cdrom to be /dev/sr0 by YaST Xen VM manager.
It sets the default inst source as cdrom drive and shows the device
name(but quit without going further, because it freezes...)

I connect my HDD to SATA-0 socket and CDROM to IDE primary slave(->not
sure...maybe.)

noniko

Blogs:
http://www.jroller.com/page/Noniko (EN)