Re: [Xen-users] Traffic Counting / port analysis using Xen 3.0.2?

I think you can setup bridges in any config you want,
so I'm pretty sure you can accomplish what you're trying to do.
you should be able to setup a bridge with most of the domus on it
and one gateway domu, with an interface on the main bridge,
and another interface on a front bridge with the real eth0.
then it could setup it's own bridge between the two, and
it would then be in a position to do bridge based
firewalling or accounting.

I found this page helpful:

  http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenNetworking

And then this page, which shows how the shorwall guy setup a slightly more complex Xen network:

  http://shorewall.net/XenMyWay.html

hope that helps.

--fess