[Xen-users] Graphic Card on DomU (windows)

Hi to all,

I would like to use a dedicated video card in a Windows domU. I know this
subject has been often under study.
I know we can hide a e-pci card since xen 3.0.2 from dom0 to a domU => Only domU
could have access to the video card.
I also know it's not possible to use such a dedicated video card because as the
domU (windows) is not xen-aware it will send a wrong memory address to the
video card to read/write.
Here is my question : Why can't we decide which part of the Ram memory dom0/domU
is using?
We could say to domU let's use 0-512Mb, dom0 let's use 512-1024Mb for example.
So that the domU will say to the video card to read 327Mb information which is
in fact really 327Mb. So that the video card should work isn't it?

Is that kind of thing an impossible solution to wait until IOMMU?

Thanks in advance for your answers...

PS : Sorry for my poor english...^^