[Xen-users] Sarge unstable +Adaptec 7892 +Software Raid1 +ReiserFS +Xen 3.0.2, could not boot

Hi everyone.

   Some body knows why my instalation always says Could Not mount root
device (0,0), then reboots, i try to compile my own dom0 kernel, but
always says the same thing.

   I'm seeking on create the initrd image, but nothings works. :(

The currently hardware profile is this.

Intel Server Board SE7230NH1-E (VT Enabled Motherboard)
Intel Pentium D 830 CPU (3Ghz x 2 CPU)
2 GB RAM OCZ @667Mhz
Adaptec 19160 SCSI Adapter (Based on AIC-7892).

The Sarge unstable works fine, no errors and goes up fine.
when i boot to xen dom0, the boot process as fail with the panic i'll
describe before.

Some body could bring me a hand to fix this problem.

Thanks a lot.

Edgar Díaz.
Xen newbie