[Xen-users] Re: XEN-friendly libc6 for Ubuntu Dapper Drake?

On Tue, May 30, 2006 at 09:41:22PM +0200, Markus Schuster wrote:
> I've searched the net but I was unable to find a XEN-friendly libc6 for
> Ubuntu Dapper. Moving /lib/tls out of the way seems to work on Dapper, but
> I want to do it the correct way.

I'd check to make sure that the Xen-friendly patches haven't already gone
into the package itself -- I have this vague recollection of seeing them in
the changelog (but that might have been Debian sid's version, too recently
for it to go into Dapper).

- Matt