[Xen-users] DHCP on second physical adapter

I am trying to do something rather similar to what is described in
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-02/msg00602.html
and I'm hitting a brick wall with one of the interfaces.

In dom0 I have:
  eth0 - LAN (static)
  eth1 - Internet (DHCP)

I am trying to run a domU that takes over each of these interfaces, that
is I want dom0 to have a LAN address, but not be accessible from the
network on eth1 (Internet).

All this seems to work fine when both eth0 & eth1 are static in dom0,
however when I start the domU the eth1 gets a 192.168.0.0 address and I
can not for the life of me get a single packet to route.  At the same
time eth1 in dom0 retains it valid 203.214.x.x (DHCP assigned) address.

Can someone please put me out of my misery here as I am sure I am very
close to getting this right.

Thanks,

Gawain