Re: [Xen-users] Xen boot failed while mount root FS.

> I had this problem with our SCSI drive when we configured the driver
> as a module. I did compile the SCSI module statically to the kernal
> and created initrd image using --builtin=<module name> option and was
> successful to load root partition. I had also to add fusion mtp
> support to the kernel statically.

You mean you built the SCSI driver as part of the kernel, and then
specified --builtin=<name> for your initrd?  I will try that as soon as
I can work out what the module name for my SATA controller is.  I
would've thought the kernel should know what drivers are already loaded
though...

Cheers,
Adam.