Re: [Xen-users] multiple domU kernels

Compile another kernel from the source - most probably using "make
kernels" in the source - and copy the dom-U kernel (vmlinuz-2.6.16-xenU)
from xensource/dist/install/boot to any other locations in the server
with another custome name. Use the path to this kernel in the
configuration file for your new dom-U.