Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] irq 17: nobody cared (try booting with the "irqpoll" option)

On 05/06/2006, at 5:51 PM, Keir Fraser wrote:

On 5 Jun 2006, at 00:10, Hans-Christian Armingeon wrote:

Well, and on irq 17, there is the USB controller, that is "pluged" into the domU too.

Are there any other things, I can do to debug this issue?

Ah, a known issue. Jan Beulich has supplied a patch for this (email subject "replacement for noirqdebug hack"). I want to find some time this week to work on a solution I'd prefer, and float it on this list for discussion.

For now, just boot with noirqdebug on your dom0 and driver domain kernel command lines.

 -- Keir

Will this patch deal with the problem I'm having (email thread subject "Guest domain with PCI frontend disabled IRQ, backend device dies") of both host and guest using IRQ 17?

Itai