Re: [Xen-users] networking not working

Anand Gupta wrote:
Similarly the RX bytes inside domU are increasing, infact they are and should be the same as on dom0.

I don't recall seeing something like this earlier.

Can anyone please clarify. The system is running the latest unstable in bridge mode (since i couldn't get route working, i thought of trying bridge)