Re: [Xen-users] xen support sites

On Tuesday 06 June 2006 16:05, James Roberts wrote:
> Ok sorry
> My DOM0 is fedora core 5
>
> I can use the script supplied with the xen to install a 2nd fedora core 5
> xen machine.

I'll hold my hand up and say I've not worked with a Fedora Dom0 :-) However,
there's no reason why with a few changes to the config file for your Dom1 you
can't kick off an install for Dom2 etc. etc.

> However when I try and install another linux with the script nothing
> happens. It just moans about the install directory being wrong.

What is the name of the script that you are using to start the install of your
Dom1? It's likely this is a Fedora supplied script in which case it should be
possible to create your own config file outside of the Fedora utilities and
start the VM using the xm create <config file> command.

Jon