Re: [Xen-users] xen support sites

On Tuesday 06 June 2006 16:39, James Roberts wrote:
> I do not have any issues in making Fedora core 5 machines.  But I wanted to
> run other linux distros.

Aha. Lightbulb goes on over my head at this point... What other Linux distros
did you have in mind? Do you have a network install location set up for these
distros?

I can send you a config file for openSUSE 10.1 off-list if you want? It would
need some changes to make sure that your network install location and disk
device location were configured correctly, but should otherwise run ok.

Jon