Re: [Xen-users] Simple networking problem - DNS

Hi,

I have gotten a bit further with this (although not far) I basically set up dnsmasq and opened port 53 on the dom0.

Trouble is that this means I have to open outbound ports for most outbound services I want to use (mail etc.).

It appears to be like dom0 is acting as a router/firewall for the domUs but it's actually stopping some outbound traffic from the domUs. I guess I could add into iptables config allow all from the domUs but that isn't ideal.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Julius.

CentOS - iptables