Re: [Xen-users] Recommended SAS or SAS RAID controllers for Xen on IBM xSeries 306m with PCI-X slot

Am Freitag, den 09.06.2006, 17:13 -0500 schrieb James Holmes:
> My machine is an IBM xSeries 306m. It has a SAS controller provided on a
> daughter card, but it's not supported in the 2.6.16 kernel, so I'm
> looking for a separate disk controller card that will work with my
> existing SAS disks.

Same machine here, maybe that helps (haven't tested it yet):
http://www.linuxquestions.org/hcl/showproduct.php?product=3346&cat=all
http://linux.adaptec.com/sas/
http://www.narcopia.com/index.php?html=documentation&file=adaptec9405

BR,
  PIT

 copyleft(c) by |           Linux! Guerrilla UNIX Development Venimus,
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     Vidimus, Dolavimus. (By mah@xxxxxxxxxx,