[Xen-users] Server restarts without error on boot

Hi Guys,

I am running a Pentium D 3.0 Ghz SuperMicro 5015M-TB which I cannot seem
to get to boot correctly.

During the booting it gets to:

Checking 'hlt' instruction... OK.

I have also tried adding the option no-hlt which gives me:

Checking 'hlt' instruction... disabled.

Then restarts the server, without logging any error message or
displaying anything to indicate a fault.

I compiled the kernel myself using (2.6.16.20) as I have on a few boxes
before (This is about my 5th Xen box), it is running software raid,
apart from that is a pretty standard setup.

I have tried searching to see if anyone else has had similar problems
but couldn't find anything so thought i'd ask here.  :-)

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing it?

Best Regards,

Quintin