[Xen-users] Using USB Disks in Dom0

Hi All,

Am having a bit of a problem with an existing Xen (3.0.0) setup on FC4 on
a DL380 G3.

We have a couple of external USB disks we use (with rsync) to create
snapshots of a few specific folders, for quick and dirty recovery of data
on a day to day basis.

My main problem is that the USB disks don't seem that stable in the Dom0.
I have tested the disks elsewhere (non-Xen but identical hardware) and
they work as expected, however with Xen they seem to cause intermittent
problems and cause the Dom0 to lock up.

Thankfully the DomU's I have running, carry on ticking over as normal,
however my Dom0 is unresponsive (I can't login).

Wondering if there are any known issues with USB based disks and Xen (or
indeed this Xen build)???
I was thinking of isolating them within a DomU to alleviate this problem,
but cannot seem to find much in the way of documentation wrt hiding the
usb controller (a separate USB2 card) from the Dom0 and allowing direct
access from the DomU.

Any ideas???

TIA

Dan