[Xen-users] hard reset of dom0

Hi list,

I have compiled dom0 and domU from source xen 3.0.2-2 and pacthed dom0 source with evms.

Dom0 runs fine and evms run great.

I have a problem though when i start a domU the server makes a hard reset. Not right after starting the domU's but after a while.

My installation is based on nbd exports from a shared storage server with debian sarge installation. My dom0 is also installed on debian sarge and running nbd-client to import the nbd exports.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this matter ? or tryed any thing like it ?

Thanks in advance for any insigts

Regards
Karsten