Re: [Xen-users] IntelVT machine for Xen

The Core Duo and Pentium D 9xx series both have VT. So just look for the Core
Duo. But running Windows on it...psh ;P

(Then again some people would consider running the Hurd on it also "psh" :P)

On Tuesday 13 June 2006 23:41, NAHieu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to buy an Intel VT machine to run Xen, as it is able to support
> Windows pretty good now (arcording to reports on the list). But looks
> like there are very few makers providing the VT machines ?
>
> So any body could suggest me which Intel VT machines should I buy?
> Which Intel chips provide VT function? And what is the typical expense
> for such a machine?
>
> Many thanks

~ Chris "Kyral" Peterman
Computer Science Undergraduate
Clarkson University
Associate Member of the Free Software Foundation
Ubuntu Member