Re: [Xen-users] Capture network packages in DomU?

FreeBSD Prospect skrev:
Am Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2006 17:27 schrieb Marcus Carlson:

Make a domU router and have all other domU's use that router and measure
the packages there.

Any idea, if there is a tutorial available, for setting up a DomU router?
No, haven't seen one. But it would just be like a normal linux router with iptables and stuff. That's how I did it, but this was not for monitoring the domU, only as a firewall/router.

NAHieu wrote:

I want to capture all the network packages comming to all the DomUs
run on my Xen box (this is for accounting). The problem is that I
don't want to do this job inside Dom0, but instead I want to redirect
all the packages to a specific DomU and process the data there.

How should I configure Xen to do that?