[Xen-users] Xen server performance monitoring and recording

Hi.

So, I've seen this asked a few times, but haven't found a decent answer yet.

How do you track your server utilization for your Xen servers?

"sar" and "top" don't seem to see any of the utilization by the guests (when run in Dom0).

"xm top" shows some good stuff, but I don't see any good way to record it (ala "sar") for later perusal, graphing, analysis, etc.

How are people monitoring their servers so they know when they've run out of juice???

We have just put together a Xen "cluster" with a pair of identical Xen servers and the guest disks kept in sync via DRBD and some Linux-HA glue for migrating clients. So far, it seems to be running, but since I can't get any good performance data, it's hard to see what needs to be tuned.

Thanks!
Sam