[Xen-users] Another bug? "Error: an integer is required"

I received the following error creating a new domain:

   root@manager:/etc/xen/auto# xm create -c BradleyBrown
   Using config file "BradleyBrown".
   Error: an integer is required

I checked the configuration file and it looked perfectly fine. I tried recreating the file, and starting it again. In total, I must have tried 4 times... I tried a "xm console BradleyBrown" and got..

   root@manager:/etc/xen/auto# xm console BradleyBrown
   Error: the domain 'BradleyBrown' does not exist.

Which seemed to conflict with:

   root@manager:/etc/xen/auto# xm list
   Name                              ID Mem(MiB) VCPUs State  Time(s)
   BradleyBrown                       1     1024     2 r----- 32756.2
   BradleyBrown                      37       64     1 --p---     0.0
   BradleyBrown                      39       64     1 --p---     0.0
   BradleyBrown                      36       64     1 --p---     0.0
   BradleyBrown                      38       64     1 --p---     0.0

One interesting thing is that the first BradleyBrown listed is NOT BradleyBrown, but is another domain I have by a different name and has been running flawlessly since the last reboot (10 days ago). Did I get two domains assigned to the same domain id ?!?

--
Eric Windisch